Colonial Parking has been a long standing and proud supporter of Children’s National Hospital. That’s why we are excited to be partnering with them again for their second annual Make March Matter fundraising campaign. In addition to sponsoring the event, Colonial will be hosting #ParkForKids day on March 16th.
What is #ParkForKids day?
#ParkForKids is Colonial’s initiative in supporting Make March Matter. On March 16th, we will be donating $1 per vehicle parked at our participating locations to Children’s National.
Where can I park to participate in #ParkForKids day?
- • Gallery Place: 732 6th St. NW | Washington, DC
- • The Torpedo Factory: 102 N. Union St. | Alexandria, VA
- • Adams Morgan: 2328 Champlain St. NW | Washington, DC
- • Georgetown Park: 1080 Wisconsin Ave. NW | Washington, DC
- • Bethesda Row: 4950 Elm St. | Bethesda, MD
- • Federal Center Plaza: 500 C St. SW | Washington, DC
- • Washington Harbour: 3000 K St. NW | Washington, DC
- • Lincoln Square: 555 11th St. NW | Washington, DC
- • The Lansburgh*: 425 8th St. NW | Washington, DC
- (*We’re actually donating $2 per transaction at this location!)
Why should I support Make March Matter and #ParkForKids?
Children’s National serves more than 230,000 sick children per year from every walk of life, regardless of their insurance status or ability to pay. Participating in Make March Matter and #ParkForKids day helps directly fund Children’s National Hospital’s ability to care for these kids. You can read more here.
What other businesses can I support for Make March Matter?
100+ local businesses are joining arms with Children’s National and Colonial Parking to contribute to Make March Matter. See a full list here.
In what other ways can I support Make March Matter?
You can donate directly to Children’s National Hospital. Click here to make a donation.
About Colonial Parking: Colonial Parking manages 280 plus parking locations in the Washington, DC area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both our customers and clients, as well as hiring trusted and driven employees that exude our integrity and accountability. We would be happy to review your project, be it large or small.