Where do those who are Visiting Residents park?
– As with the resident parkers, resident visitors will gain access to the parking facility via the garage entrance off of the alleyway behind the building.
– Visitors must purchase or reserve parking in advance to access the residential parking area(s), which are inside the internal overhead doors.
How do Visitors obtain pre-paid parking access to the residential parking area?
Resident visitors can purchase parking by visiting [web address] and selecting one of two options.
(1) Single Day Pass (one time use)
(2) Multi Day Pass (allows in and out privileges during the duration of your multi day visit)
Once the visitor has purchased a pass, they will receive an e-mail that contains a digital entry/exit credential (QR Code) by email.
– To enter the facility, resident visitors scan the credential (QR code) at the parking equipment at the residential entry lane into the garage. The same scanning will also be required to exit the facility.
– Once inside the garage, signs, and traffic demarcations direct the residential visitor to the overhead door(s) leading into the residential parking area.
– As the resident visitor’s vehicle approaches the residential area overhead door entrance, a camera reads the license plate and verifies it was the vehicle that opened the parking gate, and the overhead door to the residential area will open.
– If for some reason the overhead door into the residential parking area does not open within 10-15 seconds, the residential visitor can present their QR code at the scanner on the wall to the right of the overhead door, and the system will verify the QR code and open the overhead door to allow entrance to (or exit from) the residential parking area