Despite COVID-19’s impact on business, Colonial Parking has been quite busy these past few months, diligently working to provide our services to more and more customers and clients throughout the area.
As Vice President and General Manager Rich Rosenberger explained, “People would assume that because of COVID things have slowed down for us, but that’s just not the case. We’re investing our time into new initiatives and projects so that we can ensure we come out of this stronger than ever. I think our current and potential clients can see that even in tough times, Colonial Parking is solid and will continue to be successful.”
Since mid-summer, we have added over 8,300 new spaces and five new parking facilities to our portfolio. The buildings served consist of office, residential, retail, and mixed-use spaces.
- 1120 19th St NW: Just a couple blocks north of K Street, this garage is part of an office and mixed-use building managed by Lincoln Property Company. It offers both monthly and transient parking and caters to mostly business professionals and hotel guests.
- 1300 Connecticut Ave NW: Located in Dupont Circle, this building houses over 125,000 square feet of office space. Colonial Parking began operating the monthly-only, 128-space tenant parking garage in July of 2020.
- Reston Town Center | 11900 Market St: Reston Town Center is an open-air venue that houses 50 retailers, 35 restaurants, a cinema, and two different residential communities. Colonial operates all seven garages here, which are gateless and rely on license plate recognition for seamless entry and exit.
- 2300 M St NW: This 209-space garage in between Foggy Bottom and West End offers both monthly and transient parking. It predominately serves Westin Hotel guests and tenant office workers.
- 10 K Hill South | 10 K St SE: Located in the Capitol Riverfront, this location is connected to the One Hill South location that Colonial has operated since 2017. 10 K Hill South is a modern, residential community with exclusive benefits and amenities. The 179-space, underground, tenant-only garage is a nested garage within our One Hill South garage, with both garages sharing an entrance.
If you have a parking asset you need to be managed, please feel free to contact us.
About Colonial Parking: Colonial Parking manages 280 plus parking locations in the Washington, DC area. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to both our customers and clients, as well as hiring trusted and driven employees that exude our integrity and accountability. We would be happy to review your project, be it large or small.